The Christmas leftovers are dwindling, the Christmas tree is at the curb, you've seen all the holiday movies and the thank you notes are written. Now it's time to make some lists. New Year's Eve is 3 days away...have you thought about your resolutions and goals for 2018 yet?
After polling many friends, our Laurie Louis Design Resolution Top 10 List seems to be:
- Lose Weight
- Quit Smoking
- Get out of Debt
- Get Organized
- Spend more time with Friends & Family
Although, losing weight and getting organized always seems to be at the top of my list, my goals for 2018 are all work driven this year.
- Sign on 5 new Wholesale Stores in North Carolina
- Sign on 3 new Wholesale Stores in surrounding states
- Launch a new college line in 2018.
- Be featured in one major magazine by the end of the year.
- Make one major magazine gift guide for Christmas 2018
My marketing and PR team would tell you that all this is doable but personally, I think have a lot of work ahead of us this year. I have already started working on my Valentines and Graduation line for 2018 and have scheduled photoshoots for both of them the first two weekends in January. I can't get used to how far in advance we need to work for wholesale.
Good luck with your new year's resolutions and goals for 2018. Try to be very realistic when making them. Happy New Year!
I promise lots of new topics for our blog series in 2018.