It's hard to believe that we are already in week 11 of the 2017 College Football season. The countdown is on to see who will stay in the top four for the race to the National Championship Playoff.
With five weeks to go, we still have some of the best college football rivalries to watch.
- The Iron Bowl - Alabama vs Auburn - 11/25 - Time TBD
- The Sunshine Showdown - Florida State vs. Florida - 11/25 - Time TBD
- The Palmetto Bowl - Clemson vs South Carolina - 11/25 - Time TBD
- The Egg Bowl - Ole Miss vs Mississippi State - 11/23 - 7:30 PM
- Deepest South's Oldest Rivalry - Auburn vs Georgia - This weekend - Time TBD
- Clean, Old Fashioned Hate - Georgia vs Georgia Tech - 11/25 - Time TBD
If your team isn't one of the 10 teams listed above, don't worry. That doesn't mean that your team doesn't have some great games ahead and plenty of reasons to celebrate.
Whether you are one of the lucky ones to watch these games live or on the couch with your friends and family, you have to be tailgate/party ready. That includes great food and drinks and conversation.
Video by: Chuck Holliday
Most people have their favorite foods, whether it's hotdogs and hamburgers or southern ham biscuits and potato salad. Personally for me, a football game isn't football without a southern style hotdog (mustard, chili & slaw) but I do love my fried pickles and cheese straws. If you are looking for something new or a little more inspiration, check out our Pinterest Board - Tailgates Food & Inspiration.
We'd love to hear what your favorite football food is.