Position: Spring Marking & Social Media Intern, Start Date of 1/9/17
Compensation: Class Credit, Unpaid Position
Hours: 15-20 hours a week
Who I am:
A southern girl born and raised, I love creating customized wedding invitations and personalized gifts. LaurieLouis.com specializes in rustic, nautical, beach, vineyard and destination customized invitations for gifts and parties. Coming just in time for Christmas, will also be a new line of stationery and personalized gifts that will be carried in our shop along with our current customized coasters and lucite trays. Please browse our blog and website for more.
Social Media Pro!
Do you have...
- a great love and understanding of Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and more?
- a creative brain ready to nurture a growing brand with loads of untapped social media potential?
- the ability to work independently and collaborate?
- great organization skills?
- an attention to detail and accuracy?
- a readiness to think big and plan?
- an eye for color and design?
- a reputation for being reliable?
- the dream to make our social media campaign a huge success?
Send off your resume, along with a note answering these 3 fun questions: What Five Songs are on Your Ipod? Who is your favorite person to follow on Instagram? Why should I pick you? Applications must be in by November 1st. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org.